Website Trader Interactive
Commercial Truck Trader Marketing Manager
Trader Interactive, a leading marketing services company, seeks a driven individual to join the Commercial Division (CommercialTruckTrader.com). This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, deadline-driven individual to join a dynamic team and growing business.
The Commercial Truck Trader Marketing Manager position is based in Norfolk, VA, and reports to the Director of Marketing. The successful candidate should possess a strong skillset in the marketing field, as well as excellent attention to detail, strong work ethic and multi-tasking skills, demonstrate outstanding reporting and analytical skills and have project management experience.
● Create, execute and direct marketing programs, advertising campaigns and production of print and online literature for targeted customer segments
● Researching all major media to identify the best advertising solutions for our product
● Strong background in Search Engine Marketing with the ability to manage multiple campaigns within the Google AdWords platform
● Manage all display remarketing campaigns via Google AdWords, as well as varying social media platform pixels
● Ability to setup Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics event and goal tracking
● Thinking creatively and presenting ideas on advertising campaigns, promotional campaigns, etc.
● Identifying ways we can increase the effectiveness of our media outlays by partnering with clients
● Develop external relationships with affiliates and partners to further position our brand within the industry
● Collaboration with outside vendors to negotiate pricing and manage projects
● Creating and maintaining all corporate communications within the industry
● Implement details of brand campaigns and execute strategies with cross-functional teams
● Assist in the development of OEM specific presentations that will be presented to C-level executives in the commercial industry
● Develop, maintain and communicate captivating and consistent brand positioning
● Track consumer and market insights by conducting consumer research and utilizing resources such as surveys
● Conduct competitive research and analysis to better understand the Commercial industry, our position in it and the opportunities that exist for us to expand our reach
● Collect and leverage market intelligence and other information regarding competitors and competing products
● Analyze and summarize collected data to translate into in-depth reporting based on the following sources: market intelligence, competitive intelligence, and market research.
● Research and communicate market trends and competitive activity to identify new business opportunities
● Work with creative team on development of all marketing materials, both offline and digital
● Create and conduct industry specific webinars to further position our brand as an authoritative voice in the market
● Evaluate and prepare detailed analysis and reporting on traffic and ROI associated with marketing campaigns.
● Coach and develop staff and define a style that promotes respect, credibility and trust throughout the organization
● Work cooperatively with sales, customer service and strategic initiatives on effective customer communication tools and software development teams on product development and launch plans
● Operate an annual budget with an ability to create and oversee successful campaigns within set amount
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
● At least 3-5 years experience in a corporate marketing environment
● Ability to interpret data and to make decisions based on data analytics
● Ability to see the “big picture” and to strategize people, time and resources
● Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to create and deliver compelling and succinct presentations to C-level executives as well as internal business teams and external partners, including OEMs
● Demonstrated creative thinking and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams in a creative environment
● Action-oriented and enjoys working hard; energetic and willing to take on challenging assignments; seizes personal development opportunities
● Orchestrate multiple activities at once; uses resources effectively and efficiently
● Strong critical thinking skills; a methodical approach to problem solving; excellent skills at executing plans
● Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task; Strong initiative and good judgment; strong attention to detail
● Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
● Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products and Google Apps
About Trader Interactive
Trader Interactive is the leading online classifieds marketplace and marketing software solutions provider to commercial and recreational dealers. Its mission of bringing buyers and sellers together remains the core of its businesses. Trader Interactive is committed to providing innovative products to ensure that customers generate leads, drive sales and maximize profits. Its B2C brands consist of Cycle Trader, RV Trader, ATV Trader, PWC Trader, Snowmobile Trader, and Aero Trader, producing over 7 million unique visitors monthly. Additionally, its industry leading B2B brands consist of Commercial Truck Trader, Commercial Web Services, Equipment Trader, RV Web Services and focus on supporting its dealers and manufacturers with driving impressive results as top of mind. Trader Interactive has 10 businesses and approximately 300 employees with its home office located in Norfolk, VA. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Trader Interactive is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Trader Interactive is a drug-testing employer.