Website Trader Interactive - RV Web Services
Data Management Specialist
At RVWeb Services we strive to lead the industry by innovation. Our mission is to revolutionize the way recreational vehicle dealerships do business by providing the latest technology to improve dealership efficiencies. By truly understanding a dealership’s challenges we are able to deliver first-in-class products as solutions to their everyday business troubles. Our consultative sales approach paired with superior customer service is the reason why our business is the preferred partner in the industry.
Data Management Specialist | RV Web Services (RVWS) | RVWS is an innovative website solution tool that helps RV dealerships maintain a unique industry-leading website that showcases custom graphics and superior content | Our RV customers stand out from their competitors | Please visit www.RVWebServices.com | Work in the heart of Downtown Norfolk | Great company culture with long term job stability | Enjoy our collaborative team environment | Benefit from excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans; Vacation after 90 days; 401(k) Employee Savings Plan; Paid Sick Time; Paid Holidays; Wellness Program; and grow your career as you are recognized for your achievements | Join Us. Achieve. Be Recognized.
Consider Your Opportunity
- Work in support of the development and management of web-based data applications as our Data Management Specialist:
- Work directly with the customer service and website design team on each Website Project to plan and execute taking a dealership’s website live in an effective and successful manner
- Run DNS look-ups to review dealerships existing DNS records and document all findings within a project
- Communicate with the customer to discuss go-live plan
- Input all necessary DNS records into existing DNS hosting system
- Execute go-live by making any necessary name server changes internally for any internally managed domain names, or walking customers through how to make those updates with their self-managed domain registrars
- Set up email accounts via Everyone.net online Distributor portal
- Train dealers on how to setup and manage their own email accounts once the initial account is setup internally
- Manage all domain name renewals, purchases, and expirations within our domain registrar
- Setup and maintain call tracking for dealers via Call Source and manage reports, take downs, and troubleshooting; setup and maintain chat service for dealers including managing reports, take downs and trouble shooting
- Setup dealer Facebook applications and Craigslist data feeds including take downs and trouble shooting
- Manage dealer inventory feeds to 3rd party classified websites, such as RVTrader.com, and maintain accurate reports on data feeds and lead generation.
- Stay aware of new trends in data feed optimization and industry best practices
- Pursue and establish new partnerships with 3rd party classified websites to increase our data distribution network
- Email support once live: assist with setting up email on desktop, tablets, mobile; troubleshoot email issues/errors; research error codes and walk dealer through adjusting settings to resolve issues
- DNS Support post live: research any disruptions of website service at a DNS level; resolve DNS record issues internally or externally; issue escalation to IT Department if issue is at a server level and not DNS
- Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong knowledge of domain name system, email and internet configurations
- Must have research skills and the ability to troubleshoot problems effectively
- Knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Word and Excel software
- Database experience preferred
- Professional strengths and business competencies include customer focus; perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment; speak professionally with internal teams and with customers; handle detailed work with strong attention to accuracy; apply excellent organizational skills; use excellent verbal and written communication skills; extremely motivated, a self-starter; problem solver; integrity and trust.
About Trader Interactive
Trader Interactive is the leading online classifieds marketplace and marketing software solutions provider to commercial and recreational dealers. Its mission of bringing buyers and sellers together remains the core of its businesses. Trader Interactive is committed to providing innovative products to ensure that customers generate leads, drive sales and maximize profits. Its B2C brands consist of Cycle Trader, RV Trader, ATV Trader, PWC Trader, Snowmobile Trader, and Aero Trader, producing over 7 million unique visitors monthly. Additionally, its industry leading B2B brands consist of Commercial Truck Trader, Commercial Web Services, Equipment Trader, RV Web Services and focus on supporting its dealers and manufacturers with driving impressive results as top of mind. Trader Interactive has 10 businesses and approximately 300 employees with its home office located in Norfolk, VA. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Trader Interactive is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Trader Interactive is a drug-testing employer.