Website Trader Interactive
RV & POWERSPORTS EVENT COORDINATOR
Trader Interactive’s Recreation Division is currently looking for a high energy Event Coordinator to join our team in Norfolk, VA. This role will lead the planning and execution of our 14+ consumer and dealer events that span both the powersports and RV industries. Additionally, this person will manage the relationship with the Cycle Trader Rock River Yamaha Supercross & Motocross Race Team. A successful candidate will be comfortable working in a team environment, but also be an strong individual performer, have past event management experience, and be able to accurately project and track a budget.
● Create detailed proposals for upcoming events each quarter – complete with previous ROI results, upcoming budget projections, and show overview information
● Coordinate all event logistics from start to finish – including contracts, payments, flights, hotels, shipments, uniforms, etc.
● Accurately project and track all event expenses and ensure they are allocated to the proper cost center and month
● Build out comprehensive event trainings and packets to equip attending staff members to execute on the event plans
● Develop and implement multi-channel marketing campaigns to promote our attendance at events to the relevant audience
● Maintain the event calendar to keep the broader Recreation Division aware of which events we are attending and when
● Implement Salesforce event tracking to attribute leads from shows to actual sales
● Collect feedback and analyze the success of each event, sharing suggested improvements and results with key stakeholders throughout the business
● Maintain and nurture our relationship with the Cycle Trader Rock River Yamaha Supercross & Motocross Race Team by helping to develop marketing strategies and tactics to grow our team’s, and the Cycle Trader brand’s, presence in these arenas
● Facilitate large scale giveaways by working closely with any partners, developing the multi-channel marketing campaigns, tracking results, and incorporating the giveaway into upcoming events
● BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
● Previous experience in event planning and budget management
● Excellent contract negotiator and project manager
● Communicator with high attention to detail and organizational skills
● Highly talented project manager
About Trader Interactive
Trader Interactive is the leading online classifieds marketplace and marketing software solutions provider to commercial and recreational dealers. Our mission to bring buyers and sellers together remains the core of our businesses. With a robust portfolio of B2C brands, consisting of Cycle Trader, RV Trader, ATV Trader, PWC Trader, Snowmobile Trader and Aero Trader, and a suite of industry leading B2B brands including Commercial Truck Trader, Commercial Web Services, Equipment Trader and RV Web Services — Trader Interactive’s sites produce over 7 million unique visitors monthly. We are focused on supporting our dealer and manufacturers by driving impressive results and committed to providing innovative products to ensure that our customers generate leads, drive sales and maximize profits. Trader Interactive has 10 businesses and approximately 300 employees with our home office located in Norfolk, VA.
About Trader Interactive’s Recreation Division
The Recreation Division of Trader Interactive is composed of a unique portfolio of sites, including Cycle Trader, RV Trader, ATV Trader, PWC Trader, Snowmobile Trader and RV Web Services. With over 5500,000 new and pre-owned units for sale by dealers and private sellers across the country, the Recreation Division’s classified sites attract millions of active buyers every month who visit the sites in search of their next unit. To help sellers capitalize on this targeted audience, the Recreation Division offers a comprehensive suite of digital marketing solutions to help advertise units for sale to active buyers across all devices.
EEO/Drug Testing Employer