RV Trader to Host Virtual Retailing Webinar
Norfolk, VA — Apr 29, 2020
RV Trader, associate member of the RV Dealers Association, will host a free webinar at 11 a.m. ET on May 6 entitled “Navigating Disruption in 2020: Tapping into the Virtual RV Consumer” for RVDA dealer members.
Attendees of this complimentary webinar will learn:
- Why digital marketing matters and is so important to the success of your dealership
- Who your buyer is and the challenge of keeping up with evolving consumers
- How to hone your online listings using our PAID strategy that you can start implementing immediately
- Key digital effective practices you should be following now and always
- Operating a successful dealership during COVID-19
Paige Bouma, executive vice president of RV Trader and past RVDA convention speaker, will share virtual retailing effective practices for RV dealers.
To register, click here.